Welcome to our 10m2 "Hahei" Sleepout cabin by Ecospace.
Our “Hahei” sleepout is our smallest concept on the market. This concept covers home, rental, office or retail situations. The foundations come standard with a timber subfloor, as it is under 10m2 this concept is free of council consent. We can customise the interior to suit your lifestyle.
38,500.00 34,650.00 + gst (bare cabin)
- 10m2 transportable or fixed option tiny home with mezzanine floor upstairs, finished with the option of gib, premium grade plaster and eco friendly paint finish, exposed SIP panel with a water based poly, or a mix of both, and flooring options to choose from.
- Customisable interior with a range of fit out, and lay out options to suit your home, rental, office or retail.
- 3500kg rated 7 x 2.4 metre fully hot dipped galvanised removal flat deck tiny house trailer with 4 x container locks, and 4 x hydraulic jacks.
- 45x20mm WB10 Abodo vulcan cladding, a beautifully sustainable timber product out of NZ that is heat treated as opposed to chemically treated which gives it a beautiful colouring. This is carefully fixed with secret nailing over a cavity system, and painted with 3 coats of Eco friendly Abodo stain.
- Luno’s energy efficient ventilation unit with heat recovery, (e2, eGO, Nexxt, Solvent by Luno’s) this ensure’s you have constant fresh air flow at the desired room temperature you want, with a very energy efficient rating of 1 cent per day per fan to run!
- Formance SIP panel structure with R2.8 insulated wall panels, and R4.2 insulated roof panels, with a high quality installation process that ensures maximum warmth, durability, and energy efficiency over the lifetime of the building.
- Double glazed powder-coated thermally broken aluminium joinery, to help support maximum warmth, and isolate the unwanted exterior noises so you can enjoy your internal environment in peace.
- Trapezodial Coloursteel Endura long run roofing, capable of withstanding the harshest sea spray zone’s and weather climates around New Zealand.
Optional Extras: Deck + Pergola
Deck and Pergola as per render: Creating a beautiful outside entertainment area to flow from the living area. Deck is 3650mm x 1950mm, Premium H3.2 pine decking (Wideboard 140x35mm or 90x18mm, Other decking options available) Subfloor deck piles can be removable galvanised Ground screws. Pergola with vertical Abodo cladding as per picture, Priced based on Auckland region, Travel costs may apply for further areas, and can vary depending on height off the ground. $10,050.00 + gst
Outdure Modular Decking System: We have teamed up with Outdure to provide another decking option using sustainable Resortdeck composite decking boards on a sturdy aluminium subframe. Easy care – no staining or oiling required Hidden fixings provide a sleek modern look, *RRP includes supply and installation up to 600mm. They are providing a “deck in a day” system, so it is a fast and affordable option for your deck.
- Resortdeck composite decking boards on a sturdy aluminium subframe Easy care – no staining or oiling required Hidden fixings provide a sleek modern look, *RRP includes supply and installation up to 600mm *Module B can only be sold with Base 9m2
- Outdure Deck 1 (base) 3.6 x 2.4 (9m2) $4250.00 + gst
- Outdure Deck 2 (base+B) 5.3 x 2.4 (13m2) $5900.00 + gst
- Outdure Deck 3 (base+2xB) 7 x 2.4 (17m2) $7550.00 + gst
- Outdure Module B*** 1.7 x 2.4 (4m) $1,650.00 + gst
- Priced based on Auckland region, Travel costs may apply for further areas.
- Flooring options available: Engineered Oak, Laminate timber, or Vinyl from The Flooring centre:
- Vinyl -Sheet vinyl – Traffic 250 (timber look): $1,235.10
- Engineered Flooring – Hurford premiere oak (2mm lamella) : $1,805.50
- Laminate – Quickstep Classic : $1,466.25
- Outdoor BBQ or Kitchen Storage area – Ask for quote
- Black pendant & exterior lights: by Lighting Direct – $700.00 + gst
- Tile feature wall : Pricing varies depending on type of tile and height.