Our 13m2 “Matapouri” Cabin concept is perfect as an extra bit of space in home, rental, office, or retail situations. It’s ideal at the beach or bach, or as an additional small dwelling on your property; to kick the kids out or as an extra rental space! With the ability to fully customise the internal layout of the cabin to suit your needs, we start with the basic cabin fit out, and have a range of options that can be added to your cabin.
options available for an ensuite
options for an external kitchenette under pergola
This floor plan is representative of our turn key option, complete with bathroom fit out, and internal flooring (external pergola and decking is an optional extra) Please see the Basic Cabin section for a more in depth description of what the price as seen above includes.
$59,400.00 + gst
Price based on the minimuim level of finish that we offer without futher customisation. Foundations constructed on site (provided extra site preparation/surveying is not needed) Price includes:
- Timber subfloor on skids, with Stop Digging screw piles, and Stainless Steel fixings.
- Frame constructed out of Structural Insulation Panels (SIP’s), fabricated by our partners at Formance, and constructed by our team at our factory.
- Weathertight cavity system installed using conventional building paper/cavity batten system.
- WB10 Abodo vulcan cladding, a beautiful, sustainable timber product made in NZ. This cladding is heat treated as opposed to chemically treated which is where it gets it’s beautiful colouring. This cladding is carefully fixed with secret nailing over the cavity system, and painted with 3 coats of Eco friendly Abodo stain.
- Double glazed powder-coated thermally broken aluminium joinery, to help support maximum warmth, and keep unwanted exterior noises out so you can enjoy your internal environment in peace.
- Luno’s energy efficient ventilation unit with heat recovery, (e2, eGO, Nexxt, Solvent by Luno’s) this ensures you have constant fresh air flow at the desired room temperature you want. Best of all, it comes with a very energy efficient rating of 1 cent per day per fan to run!
- Trapezodial Coloursteel Endura long run roofing, capable of withstanding the harshest sea spray zone’s and weather climates around New Zealand.
$64,170.00 + gst
Includes everything listed in the Basic Cabin option, plus these additional extras:
- Bathroom fixtures and fittings by Elite Bathroomware. Our set interior theme is black and white throughout (please see our finished exemplars tab). Includes: Alcove shower liner and tray, black trim glass shower door, black shower mixer, black shower head and slide rail, vanity bowl, bambooloo toilet, black toilet roll holder, black hand towel holder. $4450.00 + gst
- Floor vanity by Variant Spaces: W450mm x D270mm. Made out of 16mm white Eurolite ply, vanity top with whitewash sealant. Blum soft close hinges. $850.00 + gst
Flooring options by The Flooring Centre & Tile Depot
- “Vinyl -Sheet vinyl – Traffic 250 (timber look): $1,825.05
- “Engineered Flooring – Hurford premiere oak (2mm lamella) : $2,510.45
- Laminate – Quickstep Classic : $1,978.00
- Carpet – Price varies depending on style
- Tiles – Price varies depending on style
Kitchen by Variant Spaces
(1840mm wide x600mm deep (cabinets 580mm deep) Materials, 20mm white washed oak benchtop, 16mm eurolite HPL carcass and fronts, Hardware, Integrated fridge mechanism, Blum Soft Close Hinges, Hafele Soft Close drawers, oak wooden shelves with black angle brackets
$4000.00 + gst.
- Resortdeck composite decking boards on a sturdy aluminium subframe Easy care – no staining or oiling required Hidden fixings provide a sleek modern look, *RRP includes supply and installation up to 600mm *Module B can only be sold with Base 9m2
- Outdure Deck 1 (base) 3.6 x 2.4 (9m2) $4250.00 + gst
- Outdure Deck 2 (base+B) 5.3 x 2.4 (13m2) $5900 + gst
- Outdure Deck 3 (base+2xB) 7 x 2.4 (17m2) $7550 + gst
- Outdure Module B*** 1.7 x 2.4 (4m) $1,650 + gst
- Priced based on Auckland region, Travel costs may apply for further areas.